Sunday, June 20, 2010

"THE ELECTION"

While at times I have been frustrated at the time it has taken to get off the ground as it were there really have been some remarkable achievements in recent months. There have been marvellous readers' comments which are posted on my website at www.darrylgreer.com, I've had two positive reviews in the US - also posted on the wesite - and not one comment from anyone who has read the book has been negative.

Marketing of this nature is a new experience for me and a most rewarding and facinating one. I'm learning something new almost every day, particularly when it comes to Search Engine Optimization and aiming for that higher Google page ranking. When I look at other sites' ranking I'm very pleased with mine at 3/10.

I'm sure the next big breakthrough is just around the corner.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment