Friday, August 4, 2017

MEDJUGORJE MIRACLES -- LOLA FALANA

[Said to be the most famous person to have received a healing courtesy of Medjugorje, details of Lola Falana’s cure appears on multiple websites. The following is a short extract from one of them, only slightly edited by me]:

The most famous person to claim that she had been healed by Our Lady of Medjugorje was entertainer Lola Falana who was also suffering from multiple sclerosis. By 1989, she was confined to either the wheelchair or her bed. One day, she was watching a documentary about Medjugorje. According to her, “When the television showed the crowd of pilgrims which ascend the Hill of Apparitions, I experienced a desire to go there, to walk with them, but my legs were inert, dead. Then, with tears in my eyes, I prayed to the Blessed Mother to heal me, promising her that if one day I would be able to walk again, I would go there.” Within a month, all the symptoms of her illness had disappeared.


As promised, she went to Medjugorje.

No comments:

Post a Comment